Best Gadgets

Vagabond (Netflix)


I am impressed with the production of this Korean drama.

For the very first episode there are Jetplanes, Airplanes and car chase scenes that you wouldn't usually see in a drama series until the end of the series. You seriously consider this and how the story is, and you get a very strong series premiere! Even the camera works are spot-on. When suggested by the wife I was adamant to agree viewing this one. But previewing it through Netflix, I cannot help but admire the action scenes put into this one.

The very first scene where the protagonist is waiting as a sniper in the desert, you can feel that this is highly budgeted as foreign actors are employed as well. As I said I am very impressed with this one so for one episode I have to say I am blown away. Kudos!

5/5.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts