Best Gadgets

Build your Ultimate 90's line-up!

  Pin on The Last Dance



Ever since the Last Dance posts like this have proliferated in my FB news feed. Maybe out of sheer boredome or because we still have no clear vision when the NBA season resumes.

And for this post I have to choose my five as Michael Jordan, Hakeem Oljuwon, Grant Hill, Horace Grant and Penny Hardaway. Imagine how versatile this team will be. A team of Hardaway, Jordan, Hill and Olajuwon is as versatile as you get in basketball and can do almost anything on court but you also have toughness and championship pedigree in Jordan, Olajuwon and Horace.

Now that's my five.

But if I have to choose defense this is my line-up. Jordan, David Robinson, Payton, Dennis Rodman and Alonzo Mourning. It don't get more punishing than that. I can still score and prevent the other team from scoring. I always look at basketball in a two way setting. Of course, to win a game you need to score and  at least avoid being scored on the other end. So if I have these guys at $ 15 I don't think you win in any series vs. my teams.

Can you build something more awesome? Comment below!


Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts