Best Gadgets

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Netflix)


Today I started another Anime series on Netflix.

And for a fresh start I like how the story started. Japanese folklore of demons is prevalent even in modern Japan. So one that is tackled in an anime series is worth the watch. In this series we follow Tanjiro Kamado, whose family was slaughtered by a demon and whose sister was turned into demon.

Now he seeks to restore the humanity of his sister while training as a demon slayer himself. See how they form the story from here? I love that they are using ancient samurai blades here ala Samurai X. I'm still at episode 3 and pausing it just to type an entry here hehe. So catch you later? Or should I say watch together? It's up to you but this has me hooked already. Chow!

Rating so far: 4/5.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts