Best Gadgets

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Ep. 9-16 (Netflix)

Pin by Swathi Balaji on My girlfriend is a Gumiho | Me as a ...

And they Hoi Hoi happily ever after.

What can I say the fairy tale ended with a smile but not without tears being shed this is a Korean drama after all. So from Ep. 9 where Cha Dae-Woong falls in love slowly at Mi-Ho and where Dr. Park continually obstructs their blossoming love for each other (because he secretly wants Mi-Ho for himself as she resembles the love of his life Gildal from another life). It's been an uphill battle to keep their love strong.

Eventually Cha falls deeply in love for Mi-Ho even deciding to give his life in order to protect and preserve her. She also decides for the same. There are episodes where there is a back and forth Romeo and Juliet scenario where one is willing to sacrifice himself/herself in order to save the other. Eventually, Mi-Ho's tails fell off until there is one and she was surely to die, only to have a miracle take place and they resume their Hoi Hoi, for how long I do not know... If I'm being vague here sorry I just want you to watch the show.

I have spoiled some parts already. But you won't enjoy it by just reading it. Watch. It might help with the quarantine despair. ^_^

4/5.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts