Best Gadgets

Sneakers! Sneakers Everywhere! (Facebook)

Ever since the premiere of the Last dance episode 1-2 I noticed an increase of facebook groups catering to sneakers.

I also joined a group in FB that buys and sells old sneakers from the 80's, 90's and 2000's. I missed most of them specially the Penny's, T-Mac's, the Crazy 8's but because of the last dance I also updated by bucket list for sneakers. I need to have this two:


 Jordan 4. Wow I loving this design never had J's before but not that I have cash I need to have one. And of course the all-time favorite:


Jordan 11's this one I remember most fondly it was the start when I collected NBA cards and traded them to have cash or better valued cards. It was the second three-peat and I have the most vivid memories of those championships being a Bulls fan.

How about you? Any sneakers as a child that you wish to have today?

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts