Best Gadgets

Home Escapes (Android)




I still can't upload my damn game capture. Well since it's quarantine period and there is a ton of time to kill maybe you can try this game. Well I tried this because it's irritating me with it's ads on the other game I am playing so, when you can't beat 'em join 'em and that's what I did. Home Escapes is a combination of trying to pull a house back together again, since it's a wreck to begin with and trying to convince the parents that selling the house is a bad idea.

You will be assigned a number of tasks and to be able to achieve those tasks you need to be able to finish puzzles ala Candy Crush. The puzzles can be frustrating but if you have no cash might as well just try harder, anyway at this time you may have the luxury of time to do that. It's also satisfying to finis the puzzles by yourself. Once done you can finish developing the house to your own liking.

I am on the first stages and had the stairs remodeled. I am now trying to get the aquarium going. Wish me luck on my puzzles.

3.8/5 stars because of the small amount of tries the puzzles give you. LOL.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts