Best Gadgets

Random Quarantine thoughts: What's the difference? Virgin Olive Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil


When you're on quarantine, somethings just gets into your head and one of the questions that went to my head is this. What's the difference between Virgin Olive Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil? Why is the other one more pricier than the other? Judging by the color it seems the Virgin Olive Oil is better, but why is it cheaper?  So, What's the difference?

I've done some research for this one (because I don't want this one stuck in my head for a long time), so what makes the darker oil more expensive and more prized than the average paler version of a sister?

Turns out that Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from pure cold pressed olives compared to the regular one which is a blend of cold pressed olives and some processed oils.

There, at least I got it out of my system.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts