Best Gadgets

Crash Landing On You (Netflix)

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or gifs posted here. It's what I got from the net. CTTO

Crash Landing on you is a Korean Drama that gives us a glimpse of how different it is between North and South Korea. Set in the modern era, It is a story of a S. Korean girl who accidentally was blown away by a tornado and landed on the North. I know it may sound absurd and how the heck can she have survived that but let it slide. Upon entering the northern border she was "discovered" by a noble soldier who tried his best to protect her and let her go back to where she came from.



The series gives us a glimpse of how simple life in the North is, given how militarized and how backwards the life there is. It is given authenticity by the fact that, as I have read, the director of the series is a defector from the North as well.

Well aside from the two protagonist my favorite character really is Sergeant Pyo Chi-Su, why? He is the one that makes me laugh the most. Self confident and tacky in a way, he's just hilarious. This series also makes you want you to order Fried Chicken when you watch it.



This series is a good combination of action, comedy and some tear-jerker moments.


I have one issue though. Captain Ri's facial wound is so inconsistent in the episodes. Watch for that. ☺☺☺

5/5 stars.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts