Best Gadgets

Hi Bye, Mama (Netflix)


So the wife and I after finishing Money Heist have started this one. We are on Western-Korean-Western pattern of watching series. She wanted us to watch an old Korean series Secret Garden which I am okay with but then I noticed that this one features one of my Korean crushes of all-time Kim Tae Hee so I told asked her if we can try this one. She said yes and we started out with two episodes already.

Episode 1 tackles how the two love birds meet, fell in love and made a family. Unfortunately events would turn sour as the wife was suddenly hit by a car and died in the process. For you out there in South Korea... Is it common to have car incidents such as pedestrians being hit by cars? This is the nth drama series from Korea that I saw that has a car hit fatality in it. It's a revolving common theme so it made me wonder if it's common there. Just asking.

So that is the reason when you start the series, Kim Tae Hee is a ghost roaming around and guarding her daughter. For some reason, she becomes human again in episode 2!

I'll keep you posted on the developments. But it's better if you join me watching the series.

4/5 stars so far.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts