Best Gadgets

Hi Bye Mama: The End (Netflix)


So I grabbed this photo and it was from an article Fans furious with Hi Bye Mama ending. Wait what?

I thought it was one of the most satisfying ending I ever watched from a K-Drama people! No suffering, no regrets, not even a what if ending... it just ends beautifully. Yu-ri accepting that this no longer her world and saying goodbye to everybody... As the last episode says not anybody has been blessed to do such a thing. Everyone comes and goes sometimes even tragically and nobody gets a proper send off. With Hi Bye Mama's ending we see a glimpse of a fulfilled life. No more regrets, no more hesitation not even greed for life because she is giving it willfully for her daughter's future which the drama also shows with great cinematography shooting it on a roadway to eternity.

I think it satisfies the feeling the scenery works very well too.

Overall I'd rate Hi Bye Mama a 5/5.

Must watch!


Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts