Best Gadgets

OSLO is alive!

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or gifs posted here. It's what I got from the net. CTTO. Spoiler ahead.

So me and the wife are still watching Money Heist from Netflix and we're at season 2 now. I think season 2 is much, much better than season 1. In season one I didn't really feel why there was so much hype for the series. At least in season 2 the series picks up, the excitement picks up and the twists are definitely bringing the ante up.

Oslo dies, he was put into mercy kill by Helsinki after he got into a vegetative state, caused by the guards who hit him at the back of his head. Even the media brought in confirms it. But this is where the camera angles comes in because when the camera pans at Oslo's belly, the guy is definitely breathing. Take a look.


Haha! This will probably make Denver laugh for sure.


Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts