Best Gadgets

Itaewon Class (Netflix)

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or gifs posted here. It's what I got from the net. CTTO. Some Spoilers ahead.

Classic tale of revenge. Protagonist receives unjust grievance from the antagonist and he aims to beat his opponent as the endpoint. Itaewon is a story of Park Saeroyi who was ousted from class because he helped a smarty pants that was being bullied by the successor of the no.1 Food company in Korea, Jangga Co.

That successor also accidentally killed his father, thus bringing more mud in to the puddle. When confronted he almost killed the guy thus, getting convicted for assault and attempted homicide. In jail is where he plots his revenge, by doing exactly what the guys that mistreated him do, doing a pub and building a business empire from there. Sounds like a plan? Well start building the crew shall we?


Itaewon tackles a lot of issue here first business etiquette, how to get along with others, how to take responsibility, business responsibility, racism and gender equality. It's a good series with heavy drama and some action scenes as well. It'll keep you entertained, but in my opinion the show kinda slides down after episode six. I don't know maybe because I watched a lot of things, or because I'm an artist myself I kinda predicted some of the details that comes along.

Needless to say it's still a fine watch and will keep you glued because of the plot and the way they unfold the story.

4/5 stars.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts