Best Gadgets

Jane the Virgin Ep. 3-9 (Netflix)

Jane The Virgin GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ola!

So where are we? Jane is an ordinary young adult trying to navigate through her life when she was accidentally inseminated and became pregnant. Did I say she was virgin at the time?

So I am lost already, It's a very funny series with all the complicatins of a Mexican telenovela, speaking of telenovela his father, turns out to be a telenovela actor named Rogelio, who impregnates her mother as a teenager, 16 to be exact. And upon learning this wants to go back to her life and connect as father. Did I say Jane's family in fact loves his telenovela? Even Petra and her mother are avid fans. Who is Petra? Petra is Rafael's soon to be ex wife, who hooks up with his best friend, who got impaled in some party at Rafael's hotel. Looks complicated? All Mexican telenovela are but this one it has a comedic twist. I am late at loving this series since I think it was first shown in MTV?

I have no idea but I'm loving it now I hope you do too. Sorry for skipping some days off the blog. I kinda got busy with thi new work from home gig. Hope you check this series out. Chow for now!

4.5/5

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts