Best Gadgets

Baki (Netflix)

Baki Anime GIF - Baki Anime Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

What I know: I this anime from way back. I know that he hates his father and he has been discarded by him. His mother is totally madly in love with his fathre and he hates her for it. That this is the first anime to feature a MMA fight (meaning martial arts tournament from different forms) and that this is a brutal anime.

What is happening: I have rewatching Baki and now I am into details it's refreshing to know that at the start there were convicts escaping their prison home to participate into the Tokyo tournament where they have a chance to "lose" as they have stated in their escape notes.

So Baki here is a 17 year old guy, who is the son of Yujiro Hanma known as the world's strongest guy. Baki participates in a no holds barred and no rules hand to hand tournament. I am in episode 2 and in the end of it one of the escapee challenges a master in a dojo. So I am guessing it will be bloody in episode 3. So far so good.

3.5/5

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts