Best Gadgets

Breaking Bad Ep. 1-2 (Netflix)


982 Breaking Bad Gifs - Gif Abyss - Page 48

This is the first time we're checking out this widely acclaimed series.

No seriously, I haven't watched any episode of it. And after one episode I was laughing my ass off, you know Walter White stripping to his briefs so that his family won't suspect that he's cooking meth. Eh, for those like me who are newbies in the Breaking Bad universe, Walter White is a teacher teaching Chemistry. He also works part time at a local car wash just to make ends meet. When he is diagnosed to have lung cancer all hell breaks loose. He decides that he's going to cook meth after seeing an episode of his DEA brother-in-law where they busted a meth gang and got huge amount of cash. That definitely intrigued Walter to try the business off, since he knows chemistry right?

So if you're curious as I am, join me as we discover what happens next in this escapade. For those who already watch why not re-watch the damn series?

5/5.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts