Best Gadgets

The Witcher (When Superman becomes a brooding one-liner like Batman)

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or gifs posted here. It's what I got from the net. CTTO. Some Spoilers but not that major.

When we subscribed to Netflix in January, the leading streaming website suggested to us one show and that show is The Witcher. I know The Witcher from the video game, but as the show teasers suggest, this one is taken from the source itself, the book. So I told my wife it is better that we check this one out. I'm sure Geralt would agree?



So checked it out. It was enjoyable. Given the action scenes and the occasional breast exposure from Yennefer, I enjoyed the series, although you might get confused by the garbled timeline of the show. You really need a discerning eye for this one.

I often tease my wife that Henry Cavill might have chosen this one over Superman because his lines come off as just one liners of grunts, often saying eh, uhh, and other gibberish.

There is also Jaskier who offers songs that will stick to your head. We finished season one in 5 days so if that is any indication, it may be addictive.

Rating:
4/5 stars.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts