Best Gadgets

Dracula (Netflix)

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or gifs posted here. It's what I got from the net. CTTO


I felt there is nothing to review for me to be honest. Me and the wife tried to watch this because of the awesome review and thirty minutes into the first episode we abandoned the plan. Why? It was too creepy!


To begin with I didn't like scaring myself at night but the wife insisted so I needed to oblige. So we set off some chips at hand and began to watch. It was a story of, if I still remember correctly, a land broker from England who visited Dracula because he needed to purchase a parcel of land. As soon as Dracula welcomed him it was noticeable that the count had a hard time mumbling English. The broker offered to teach the count the language but it was then that he mentioned to the damn victim that "I will absorb you". Shit.

The scenes that followed is too uncomfortable for me. So I said shut it down! The wife who is a fan of the genre was also noticeably disturbed and obliged. We never got into another minute after the first 30! ☺☺☺

No more I surrender.

0/5 if you are not a fan of this genre, because I tell you you won't survive LOL.
5/5 if you are a fan

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts