Best Gadgets

Arthdal Chronicles (Netflix)

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or gifs posted here. It's what I got from the net. CTTO. Some Spoilers but not that major.




I didn't realize that we have watched too many series at a short amount of time! I almost forgot that we also binged watched this one. Set in the mythical land of Arth, Arthdal is one promising series. Arth is set at a time when civilization was still blossoming and knowledge of the world is still scarce and innocent. Since I have told you that wifey has a liking of the fantasy genre she suggested this one to me. At first I don't know the pacing was too slow as the show is trying to make a difference between an Igutu, a half breed of a Neanthal and a Saram, A Neanthal, these are beings that are stronger and agile than the average person and an Saram, ordinary citizens like you and me with technological advances and knowing the martial arts of humans.

The story takes off when the poeple of Arthdal finished off the conquest of the Neanthals and set off to raid other lands, particularly Iark which is located in the lowlands which is vast and still untouched by modern war and conquest. The kingdom of Arthdal is ripe with Mythology, and when they brought about the destruction of the Wahan tribe in which the protagonist is affiliated they also brought upon them curse from the myths. How it all unfolds is for you to find out. I think the series is still unfinished and may have subsequent release in the upcoming months but this one is a good one.

Oh and by the way did I tell you the cast is superb and good looking?



4/5 stars


Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts