Best Gadgets

Mobile Legends (Android)


I have tried uploading my own video but alas, mine was too big (I hope?). Kidding aside Mobile Legends is a big game here in Southeast Asia, I have no accounts of this one on the other side of the world but who knows you might get interested in it. How is the game play? Here is one from Youtube (because mine apparently is too big, eh wink wink)




Controls are easy to learn and once you master how your chosen character should act given the attack buttons you can move up the ranks. This is a MOBA game with 5 vs. 5 players when you play the rank mode. I never quite got into the level of the mythics but if you really strive for it you might get to that level... someday. What's good about this game is it is a growing e-sport game. You might get addictive to this one but remember keep your cool even if your fellow gamers sends you crap messages when the game commences. Once you lose your cool that'll be your downfall.

I think the first character you acquire is the lady called Layla. She's a hot shooter. Better learn her moves and get the other characters as well. I hope you limit your gameplay cause you can get gaga over this one... for sure as with me when I started it out.


5/5 eh 4/5 because of the bad players ☺☺☺

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts