Best Gadgets

Sherlock Holmes (2009)

 


I had this a bit late.

I previewed this movie once, twice but never quite gotten myself to finish it. Come October 2020, me and the wife are discussing what to watch and this came to mind. Hmm, fascinating.

I came to a liking of Robert Downey Jr., quite an amazing actor with his dose of eccentricities, which he carried over in his portrayal of the title character. I was imagining Sherlock Holmes the old fashion way you know, kinda inspector gadget like in looks but Mr. Downey brought the man in another level.

More American-like than the more refined British Mr. Watson, Sherlock tried to solve how Lord Blackwood would survive a sentence of death through hanging. Mr. Blackwood. it seems is a practitioner of the dark arts, in which he dictates and terrifies those around him. But from there the plot thickens even so further that it's almost complicated to explain. But it involves politics nonetheless. For the details, I wish you watch the movie itself which is entertaining and fun to watch.

I'd give the movie itself 4.5/5
The actors: 5/5

I think this one aged well, Still enjoyed every second of it.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts