Best Gadgets

Fire Force Ep. 1-2 (Netflix)

 Sister Tamaki | Fire Force: Season 2 - YouTube

I'm starting a new anime series.

After some unfruitful search to find another anime series to pique my interest after Demon Slayer I stumbled on this one and it shoes promise. As of this writing I have finished two episodes already. And that is a feat, because when I preview anime's usually it don't take me 5 minutes of watching and I turn it off and find another one. That's how picky I am these days.

Having been brought up from the likes of Goku and such I need to really amp the meters, right?

I kinda like how the story starts. The narrative no longer dwells on step one but a few episodes from that meaning the protagonist is no longer a weakling to start with. He kinda knows how to use his powers and at least uses it diligently. Good work.

I like that so for the first 2 episodes I give it a:


4/5.

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts