Best Gadgets

The Mandalorian (Disney+)

 


This is the way!

If you are a Star Wars fan and you are disappointed with the last trilogy then this is for you. I have just started this series right now and boy am I enjoying it. I have been a Star Wars fan since I was five, the lightsabers fascinated me then, and it has been enriched since I played the Knights of the Old Republic games 1 and 2. I just love the lore, so it's a bit of a letdown to me talking about the last trilogy where they tried to close the Skywalker narrative (and where they let Luke down bigtime). 

The Mandalorian is a stand alone series about Mando and the Child (At least from the first three episodes I have watched) how Mando helped rescue the child for a bounty at first and rescued him in spite of the Empire and concern for it. It's a fresh start, at least, and good writing from Jon Favreau with good direction from different directors tasked to handle each episodes (I noticed different ones each episodes). I think this is the way it should be and I hope Disney would not further clamp down on Star Wars films since it's a different universe and different world with different fanbase. Let the geeks be happy with their own.


Rating: 4/5

Comments

Facebook Widget

Popular Posts